The Next Step project helps people with their next step into ‘Developing Skills and Creating Opportunities’.
- The service is FREE,
- It is open to anyone over the age of 16
- It is available across two locations
- We have staff and volunteers on hand to support where needed
Northmoor Community Laudrette
(103 Northmoor Road) – drop in on WEDNESDAY 10am-2pm, THURSDAY 10am-2pm, FRIDAY 4pm-8pm or SUNDAY 10am-2pm for:
- HMRC Benefit Support – one on one support with Working Tax Credits, Child Tax Credits, Child Benefit, PAYE, Self Assessment
Northmoor Community Centre
(95-97 Nortmoor Road) – drop in on MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY 09:30-12:30 for:
- Computers, internet, scanner and printer (small charge for printing)
- HMRC Benefits Support – one on one support with Working Tax Credits, Child Tax Credits, Child Benefit, PAYE, Self Assessment
- My Work Search – support to use the My Worksearch website to create a CV, post CV to all the job sites in one go, job search, tutorials on interviews and presentations, webinars and more
- Welfare Advice – legal issues, family issues, benefits, health services, immigration/nationality, PIP, debt. This is available by appointment between on 16th February 2018, 2nd March 2018, 16th March 2018, 30th March 2018 between 09:45-12:30. To book your place please call 0161 248 6823 or come in to the centre.
- FREE online courses – from beginners to certificated (see below)