From small meeting rooms offering a confidential one-to-one space, to a large open plan space suitable for training, seminars or small conferences, we have excellent rooms available in different sizes to suit your needs at affordable rates. Whether you require a quick half-hour meeting or a full day event, our team has a budget-friendly facilities and refreshments.
Not only will you be able to enjoy our facilities, but you will be contributing to the Northmoor Community Association charity. All the money raised through room hire goes towards keeping all our wonderful services open.
Please note we do not hire the room for parties or for any political meetings.
* Large Ground Floor Meeting Room – accommodates 30-40 people £20/hour (£10/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Double Ground Floor Meeting Room – accommodates 60-80 people £40/hour (£20/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Private Meeting Room – accommodates 6 people £20/hour (£10/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Training Suite with access to 12 computer stations, scanning, laser printing and copying – £20/hour (£10/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Tea / Coffee & Biscuits 30p/head
Whatever your requirements, contact us at Northmoor Community Centre and we will tailor a package for you.
“We are having such a positive experience so far! We think the space is amazing, in particular the kitchen resources and classroom layout – it has been perfect for the ‘learning’ and ‘doing’ nature of our classes. The space is clean, fully stocked and has everything we need. We like it so much we have booked our private workshops and big projects in there!” Clare from Heart and Parcel