- The service is FREE,
- It is open to anyone over the age of 16
- We have staff and volunteers on hand to support where needed
Drop in on MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY 09:30-12:30
CLOSED on WEDNESDAYS
- Computers, internet, scanner and printer (small charge for printing)
- Welfare Benefits Support – help signing up with benefits including Universal Credit, Tax Credits, Child Benefit and more.
- My Work Search – sign up to the ‘My Work Search’ website to create a CV, post CV to all the job sites in one go, see jobs from all the job sites in one place, tutorials and webinars and more.
- CV Writing – Call us to book your place on Thursday morning for help with creating a CV.
- Specialist Welfare Advice – Housing issues, Debt, Family issues, Benefit issues, Consumer matters and Immigration.
- Business Advice – once a month drop in.
- Beginners Computer Courses
- Industry recognised certificated online courses – great for your CV!