Press play to take a tour of the rooms…
Whether you require a half-hour meeting or a full day event, our Community Centre in Longsight has budget-friendly rooms suitable for meetings, training, seminars and events.
By booking a room you would be supporting a local charity; all the money raised through room hire goes towards keeping all our wonderful services open, here at Northmoor Community Association.
Please note most facilities are available to hire 7 days a week unless otherwise specified.
We do not hire the room for parties or for any political meetings.
* Large Ground Floor Meeting Room – accommodates 30-40 people £20/hour (£10/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Double Ground Floor Meeting Room – accommodates 60-80 people £40/hour (£20/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Kitchen (5* Hygiene Rated) – fully equipped
£7/hour (£7/hour for community and voluntary groups)
* Training Room – accommodates 15 people
£20/hour (£10/hour for community and voluntary groups) (during office hours only)
* Refreshments – Tea / Coffee & Biscuits £1.50/head (during office hours only)
* Printing and Copying – £0.15 per side of A4 (during office hours only)
* FREE Extras – Wifi access (for session leaders only), Projector, Flipchart (paper and pens), Whiteboard (movable, pens) (during office hours only unless prearranged)
* Accessibility – all the rooms and amenities are fully accessible with no step access.
* Location – we are just 2 miles from Manchester City center. There is free parking on Northmoor Road and all around the Community Centre. The 150 bus stops right outside and we are a 5min walk from Stockport Road (A6) and the bus stops for routes 191, 192, 197 and X92
Whatever your requirements, contact us at Northmoor Community Centre and we will tailor a package for you.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 09:00-17:00